Tuesday 16 April 2013

RAMBLING | FINALS

I know it has not even been a week yet, but I feel like I haven't blogged since forever! I miss blogging...and I miss you.

I've been caught up with school work as well as finals. Got so stressed out that three. Yes. THREE! pimples popped out simultaneously on my face.  *Stoopid pimples! You three better disappear by next week!* HOWEVER! Good news is I will be done BY TOMORROW! night... So, my dear friends, posts will only be coming in by Thursday! 

Another great news is I've just received my package that I've ordered A MONTH ago! I was so worried that my package might have been lost. Phew! So, expect to see many goodies! I can't wait to share it with you guys. 

I will also be trying the shampoo bar method (some call it no-poo), in the following weeks. I'm so excited to try that. Got myself a shampoo bar as well as some hair oil.

Dana also postponed the wishlist Wednesday to next week. Sad. Therefore, no wish list this week!

Well hope everyone is doing well!

Of course, if you miss me extremely, you could always contact me through email or twitter. I'm sure I'll be able to make out a little tiny time to chat ;)

Have a great week!

xoxo, 

Kiwee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...